Over the past five years, Healthfuse has delivered more than
$280 million in bottom-line improvements for its clients.
Healthfuse is a different type of vendor management company. We get paid once we deliver cost savings or collections improvement for our clients. The benefit is multifaceted and includes:
Data-Driven, Hands-on Strategy
Ready to transform your hospital revenue cycle operations from good to great? Healthfuse delivers real value through its VendorMetrics application, Vendor Management Office, and Vendor Source platform.
Purpose-built technology automates technical and administrative vendor management functions.
Shared service center is responsible for improving vendor performance outcomes putting insight into action.
Comprehensive research platform enables best practices & benchmarking across a national network of hospitals & vendors.
A Higher Level of Service
Healthfuse offers end-to-end revenue cycle vendor management.
From insight to action, Healthfuse provides hands-on expertise, acting as an extension of the revenue cycle department. Enabled by technology and analytics, Healthfuse drives incremental value for both hospitals and their vendors.
Phase 1: Rapid Impact
- Audits 100% of outsourced accounts
- Financial auditing against contract terms, service level agreements, hospital policies, and state and federal regulations
- Reconciles 100% of vendor inventories
- Manages vendor timeliness and returns
- Cross-vendor prevention across vendors month-over-month
- Certifies 100% of vendor invoices
- Compares to patient accounting system and contract language
- Duplicate invoice prevention across vendors and month-over-month
- Consistent, normalized reporting inclusive of cost and outcome metrics
- Easily digestible; analyzed to provide actionable insight
Phase 2: Continuous Benefit
Contract Management & Negotiation
- Management of fees and contractual service level agreements for all revenue cycle contracts
- Assurance of most favorable pricing and contract terms in comparison to market
- Recommendations of best fit vendors for net new sourcing or replacement strategy
- Proactive research of solution providers in the market
Coaching & Remediation
- Diligent meetings with vendors including goal-setting, review of performance, and discussion of process gaps with account level detail