About Our Company
Who We Are
Healthfuse is a financial services and technology company that serves hospitals and health systems nationwide. We help healthcare executives protect and strengthen their bottom-line so they can focus on creating healthier patient communities. We do this by helping them better source and manage their vendors, and revenue cycle strategy, to reduce cost, improve performance, enhance transparency, and correct issues.
What You’ll Love About Working at Healthfuse
- Future 50 Wisconsin growth company
- Mission-driven and strong company culture that strives to positively impact our employees, clients, company, industry, and community
- Fast-paced, innovative, ever-learning, and adapting organization
- Multiple professional development and advancement opportunities
- Career path, not just a job
- Interact with c-suite executives – within Healthfuse and hospitals nationally
- High-growth and recession-proof industry
- Disruptive solution provider driving improvement in the healthcare market
- Great benefits; competitive salary and bonus, medical, dental, vision, and 401k with company match, generous paid time off, and flex-time schedules
The Advisor assists in the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of vendor contract management processes, standards, and metrics tracking for specific accounts.
This role is accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external clients’ third-party partner/vendor/outsourcing relationships. The Advisor, under the guidance of the Vice President of Client Services, is responsible for establishing and monitoring the Vendor Service Level Agreement (SLA) against contract terms for primary vendors and business partners. He/she may serve as the primary liaison between legal, project leads and other key stakeholders in the contract negotiation process. The Advisor will work with the Vice President, Client Services and participate in the development of strategic sourcing strategies and vendor relationship management strategies for all aspects of client service. The Advisor will provide recommendations on in/out-sourcing decisions and selection of alternative vendors. As part of on-going responsibilities, the Advisor will work to facilitate regular communication concerning projects to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and maintained.
- Develops processes by which hospital client vendors are evaluated and selected in accordance with client organizational guidelines, Healthfuse methodology, and best practices
Manages the evaluation, selection, transition and monitoring of contractual agreements for client vendors
- Coordinates and tracks annual cost savings and performance improvement for all assigned clients resulting from Vendor Management Office (VMO) activities
- Creates effective relationships with vendor contacts at all levels of the organization
- Acts upon gathered performance data and provides quarterly feedback to clients and their vendors to ensure quality and facilitate improvements
- Collaborates with internal resources and external clients to create clear program goals
- Coach and mentor other Healthfuse employees and team members
- Assists in establishing SLA and metrics dashboard including quality measurements for all assigned clients
- Monitors results against goals via account dashboard; proactively reviews dashboards to preempt client dissatisfaction
- Oversees the accuracy and timeliness of all client and internal management reporting. Ensures that reporting meets needs and is accurate.
- Regularly collaborates with business partners/vendors on potential program improvements
- Plans and contributes to formal quarterly performance reviews with each assigned client account
- Assists in the exploration of expansion into new business lines
- Drives ongoing process improvement to deliver increasing operational efficiency in all client and their outsourced vendor processes
- Maintains vendor calendar of agreement renewals
- Supports client budget cycles by providing vendor-related information
- Compiles and analyzes trends that affect budgetary needs
- Regularly reviews and evaluates internal and external Service Level Agreements to identify areas of improvement
- In addition to sourcing and vendor management activities as defined by Healthfuse-Client
- Agreements, provides general revenue cycle advisory support to clients, as requested; positions themselves as value-add resource for clients – providing or facilitating answers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, healthcare administration or similar
- Travels when required to fulfill tasks assigned – expectation is 15-25%
- Healthcare and Revenue Cycle Management experience preferred
- Understanding of vendor management concepts and implementation techniques including
- RFI/RFP’s, vendor evaluations, contract negotiation and vendor performance monitoring
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment
- Project management skills, ability to define and manage processes and projects, making recommendations for improvement when necessary
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management & staff.